Welcome to www.analoguedrums.com! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Analogue Drums’ Website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Analogue Drums’ website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Site Access: Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms, conditions, and notices.
- Modification: We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Site Content: The content on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Intellectual Property, Software and Content
- Ownership: All intellectual property rights in the software and content made available to you on or through this website remain the property of Analogue Drums.
- Use Restrictions: You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute, or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website.
3. Terms of Sale
- Contract: By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Pricing and Availability: While we try to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur.
4. User Account
- Account Creation: You may need to create an account to access certain features of the website.
- Responsibility: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer.
5. User Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
- Right to Use: If you send certain submissions or creative ideas, we may, at our discretion, use these in our marketing or in the development of new products.
6. Prohibited Uses
- Misuse of Website: You must not misuse this website. You will not commit or encourage a criminal offense, transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, or post any other material on the website.
7. Disclaimer of Liability
- Limitations: The material displayed on this website is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy.
- User Responsibility: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Analogue Drums, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, and/or costs arising from your use of this website or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Changes to Terms: Analogue Drums shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove, or vary the Services and/or any page of this website.
- Contact Us: If you have any complaints or wish to discuss any matter in respect of the goods please contact Analogue Drums at email@example.com.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Applicable Law: These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction] and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Contact Information For any inquiries regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.