Library package contents
- 4x Kontakt instrument files for stereo/multi-out, Keyboard & V-Drum mappings
- 2556 sample .wav files in unencrypted 24bit, 44.1khz format
- Reference manual
Gorilla User Manual (PDF)
- 2.27GB Zip file (3.06GB unzipped)
- Compatable software sampler: Native Instruments Kontakt Full version version 4 or greater
- Hard drive with 4GB of available space (to download and then unzip)
- 2GB RAM
- 1GHz processor
- Windows Vista/7/8, Mac OS X 10.2 or higher
- Kontakt Full Version required.
- NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player. There is a 15 minute time restriction imposed by Kontakt Player.
- The wav format audio files supplied with this product can be utilized with many other sampler and sound replacement products, however no 'mappings' are provided or support is given for this.
(for Kontakt, Trigger, Wav)
Gorilla is a classic Gretsch rock kit with an authentic gated room sound that creates a vibe like no other. Complete with concert toms and Sabian cymbals, this kit will lay down a solid and distinctive foundation for any track.
Unlike the numerous and nasty "gated reverb" presets that have plagued rack units for years, we've been inspired by the pioneers of the gated room sound we've crafted the gated room sound very naturally - you'll feel the difference.
Multi-sampling: each key contains up to 8 velocity layers for expressive detail. Hihats are extensively sampled for convincing realism with 7 articulations (tip, tight, closed, loose, semi-open, open, pedaled).
Round-robin: each and every hit has 6 unique round-robin samples to avoid the mechanical machine-gun effect.
Mic layers: 4x separately controllable microphone perspectives: close mics, snare bottom, overheads and room mics.
Layouts: Keyboard and eKit/V-Drum mapping layouts provided. The keyboard layout is General MIDI (GM) compatible.
Output routing: stereo and multi-channel output versions provided.
Kontakt instrument interface: with volume, pan, and mic mix controls, instant snare-swapping button
Gated room control: switch room gate to various degrees or leave ungated.
Sensitivity control: increase the sensitivity of the kit for more subtle performances or leave it set to full dynamic range for rock and heavier tracks.
Presets: for quickly changing sounds.
Trigger maps: for sound replacement
Kit and sampling details
|Gretsch vintage maple 24" x 14" kick||Felt beater/td>||x6||x6|
|Vintage Gretsch 14" x 6 1/2" maple||center hits||x7||x6|
|Vintage Gretsch Chrome-over-brass 14" x 5.5"||center hits||x7||x6|
|Gretsch vintage maple 8" concert tom||center hits||x7||x6|
|Gretsch vintage maple 10" concert tom||center hits||x7||x6|
|Gretsch vintage maple 13" concert tom||center hits||x7||x6|
|Gretsch vintage maple 14" concert tom||center hits||x7||x6|
|Gretsch vintage maple 18" floor tom||center hits||x7||x6|
|Vintage Sabian AA 15" Flat Hats||Tip Tight||x6||x6|
|Sabian HHX 16" X-Plosion Crash||Edge||x4||x6|
|Sabian HHX 18" X-Plosion Crash||Edge||x4||x6|
|Sabian 21" HHX Raw Bell Dry Ride||Bow||x4||x6|